The West African Examination Council (WAEC) has released the results of the West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE) for School Candidates 2022 today. Candidates are therefore advised to proceed to check their results on the board’s official result checking website.
HOW TO CHECK YOUR WAEC RESULT ONLINE
This is to inform all the Secondary School Candidates that participated in the just concluded West African Examinations Council (WAEC) May/June West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE) that they can now check their results online.
- Visit WAEC result checking portal at https://www.waecdirect.org.
- Enter your 10-digit WAEC Examination Number. (This is your 7-Digit centre number followed by your 3-digit candidate number eg. 4123456789).
- Select your Examination Year eg. 2022
- Select the Type of Examination (School candidate or Private candidate)
- Enter the e-PIN Serial Number
- Enter the Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your e-PIN
- Click Submit and wait for the results window to come up.
HOW TO CHECK WAEC RESULT VIA SMS
Send SMS in the format below:
To short-code 32327 (MTN, Airtel & Glo subscribers)
FOR EXAMPLE: WAEC4250101001123456789012*2007
- Ensure you adhere strictly to the format above. There should be no space in the message.
- Wait for your result to be delivered to your phone via SMS. (SMS Cost N30 Only).