NOTE: University of Nigeria,, Nsukka has not released Post-UTME screening form for year 2022/2023 yet. However, below is the detail of last year’s procedure and requirements which will serve as a guide. This page will be updated once UNN releases their Post-UTME application form.
The University of Nigeria, Nsukka hereby invites candidates who made UNN their first-choice institution in the 2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored 160 and above for screening exercise.
- Eligible candidates are required to pay a processing fee of N2,000.00 (Two thousand Naira only) through Remita Platform at any Commercial bank.
- The online registration commences on Friday, October 15, 2021 and ends on Saturday, November 20, 2021.
- Process Flow for Post-UTME Registration
- Log on to the University Website: www.unn.edu.ngii
- Click on UNN portal (Top right corner of the Website)
- Click Prospective Students
- Select Online Application Form for 2021/2022 Admission Screening Exercise
- Enter JAMB Registration Numbervi. Generate Invoice
- Proceed to bank for Payment or pay using your ATM Card
- Return to Portal
- Re-enter JAMB Registration Number
- Complete Date of Birth and all other blank fields
- Enter O/Level Subjects and Grades (also provide your Centre and Examination Number. Note: Awaiting Results candidates should list their SSCE subjects)
- Re-enter your grades correctly
- Upload Certificates (Ensure that their sizes are not above 100KB)
– Birth Certificate
– Local Government Identification
– First School Leaving Certificate
– JAMB Result Slip
– O/Level 1
– O/Level 2 (For double sitting candidates)
- Click the NEXT button
- Review Summary Page and check that all details entered are correct
- Check the CONFIRMATION BOX below
- Click SUBMIT
- Print Acknowledgement Slip.
DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES FOR 2021/2022 WHO MADE UNN THEIR FIRST CHOICE INSTITUTION SHOULD ALSO REGISTER FOR THE SCREENING.
Kindly visit the UNN Website regularly for updates.
Dr. Chris C. Igbokwe