This is to inform the general public especially the prospective students of the University of Nigeria (UNN) that the batch three (3) supplementary admission list for the 2021/2022 academic session has been released.
The University of Nigeria Nsukka hereby recommends provisionally, the following PUTME Candidates who could not be offered admission in the Merit and Supplementary admission lists into their first choice courses into the following first Degree Programmes for the 2021/2022 Academic Session.
To access the lists, visit: https://www.unn.edu.ng/2021-2022-supplementary-admission-list-iii/
Download the pdf below:
INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES RECOMMENDED FOR PROVISIONAL ADMISSION FOR THE 2021/2022 ACADEMIC SESSION
Candidates listed above are required to adopt the following:
- All candidates are STRICTLY advised to URGENTLY upload their O/Level results into JAMB Portal using a JAMB approved CBT Center, if they have not done so, and confirm that the upload has been effected in CAPS. Note that candidates’ admission cannot be processed until proper upload of O/Level results are done.
- All candidates who were provisionally recommended for admission in courses other than the ones they applied to JAMB (Advert/Shopping or Supplementary) should, as a matter of urgency, access JAMB CAPS in an accredited CBT Center and do change of course from their original courses of application to JAMB to the courses recommended, print and drop their admission status from CAPS to the Admissions Office to enable them to be recommended in CAPS which is the only authentic way of gaining admission.
- Visit the Transfer page of JAMB Portal (CAPS) and accept the course(s) they were reassigned if they so wish.
- After complying with 1 to 3 above the candidates should subsequently do the followings:
- Visit the JAMB Portal and accept your admission on CAPS by clicking “Accept Admission”. Candidates who fail to accept their admission on JAMB CAPS would not be issued JAMB Admission Letter and would be deemed as not admitted.
- Visit the University of Nigeria website (unn.edu.ng) or portal (unnportal.edu.ng), log in your JAMB Registration number to generate and download a Payment Invoice which contains a Remitta number, the invoice will enable you to make payment at any Commercial Bank, including UNN Microfinance Bank.
- With the Payment Invoice, candidates are requested to pay Thirty Thousand Naira Only (N30, 000.00) acceptance fee. Ensure that the Invoice number is keyed in appropriately at the Bank and obtain a confirmation slip containing your Confirmation number and Invoice number.
- Visit the University of Nigeria website (unn.edu.ng) or portal (unnportal.edu.ng) again and login your JAMB Registration Number, the Confirmation Number and Invoice Number, then print the Admission slip and complete the Acceptance Form online.
- Proceed with other fee payments and registration as indicated on the University of Nigeria website.
- Candidates should note that this admission is provisional.
- If at any time in future, including final year, it is discovered that any candidate does not possess the minimum university and the faculty/departmental entry requirements for the course as prescribed by the Senate of the University, and published in JAMB Brochure, the offer of admission will be withdrawn.
Dr. (Mrs.) A.N. Egbosionu