The University of Lagos online registration for the Post-UTME Screening Exercise for Admission into ALL COURSES/PROGRAMMES for the 2023/2024 Academic Year will commence from Monday, 10th to Friday, 28th July, 2023.
All prospective UTME and Direct Entry candidates for the 2023/2024 admission exercise are hereby reminded that the University of Lagos will not run two programmes, namely: Biochemistry and Petroleum & Gas Engineering. Hence, there will be no admission into the two programmes. Candidates are advised not to choose any of these two programmes, and those who have done so should change to other programmes.
- Candidates who made the University of Lagos their first choice in the 2023/2024 UTME and scored 200 and above are eligible for screening. In addition, candidates must possess five (5) credit passes at one sitting in relevant O/level subjects including English Language and Mathematics.
- Only candidates who must have uploaded their O/Level results on JAMB Central Admissions Processing System (CAPS) on or before 13th August, 2023 will be considered for admission.
- Candidates, who will not be sixteen (16) years of age by 31st October, 2023 are not eligible and need not apply.
- Candidates who do not participate in the Post-UTME Screening will not be considered for admission.
- Former students of the University whose admissions were withdrawn on the basis of poor academic performance or absence status could re-apply on condition that the new admission shall be for a new programme/course different from the former programme/course.
- Any student expelled from the University cannot be offered fresh admission.
SCREENING FEE – ₦2,000
Eligible candidates should visit the University of Lagos website www.unilag.edu.ng and then take the following steps:
- Click on Admissions
- Click on Post-UTME Application
- Login with UTME number as username and surname in lowercase as password
- Generate and print payment advice
- Proceed to any commercial bank to make payment or pay online
- Return to the University portal to complete the screening form
- Print Post-UTME Examination Pass
POST-UTME TEST (ONLINE)
Post-UTME online aptitude test will hold from Monday, 31st July to Friday, 4th August, 2023.
Further clarification may be obtained via email: firstname.lastname@example.org and the following phone numbers: 09053006772, 08027953216, and 08141656802.
Candidates are advised to adhere strictly to the guidelines and obtain necessary clarifications.
The University has zero tolerance for drug abuse. The University shall withdraw the admission of newly admitted students who test positive for drug use whenever the University conducts the test, either before or after registration.
Ọladẹjọ Azeez, Esq.
Registrar and Secretary to Council