The management of the University of Lagos (UNILAG) hereby wishes to inform Students, Parents, and Stakeholders of the School of Foundation Studies to note and comply with instructions on Direct Entry (DE) Registration as provided by officials of the JAMB, Zonal Headquarters in Ikoyi, Lagos.
Therefore, note as stated thus:
- The seventy-six (76) students of the School of Foundation Studies, whose Direct Entry Forms were accepted by JAMB are to present themselves early on Thursday, 25 May 2023 at the JAMB office in Ikoyi, Lagos to conclude registration processes. The list containing names of the seventy-six (76) students had been shared widely on various platforms and also available in SPS office.
- The other categories of students are those whose Direct Entry Forms were returned by JAMB for correction and those who did not participate in the April 2023 registration in CITS, are to note accordingly.
- Every student must have a profile code linked with an email address.
- Direct Entry Template Form completed as instructed in previous correspondences, better still students can come over to SFS office for guidance.
- EPIN. (Can still be purchased in JAMB Office). You are all to visit JAMB Zonal Office at No. 11 Ojora Road, Ikoyi, Lagos to book an appointment for the concluding processes for Direct Entry Registration with these documents:
- Acceptance Letter,
- “O” Level Statement of Results.
You can commence your booking with JAMB office from now, however, note that your forthcoming Second In-Course Examination is sacrosanct.
Be mindful of your Second In-Course Examination as you visit and book appointments for your Direct Entry Registration.
Kindly adhere to these instructions and ensure you complete your Direct Entry Registration processes at JAMB Zonal Headquarters in Ikoyi, Lagos.