Candidates who have been offered provisional admission and have generated their admission letters on CAPS are hereby advised to proceed with the payment of a non-refundable Acceptance Fee of Fifty Thousand Hundred naira (N50,000.00) only on www.admissions.ui.edu.ng.
Candidates who are yet to generate their admission letters are advised to do so before payment of the fee. Request for a refund of the acceptance fee will not be entertained.
PROCEDURE FOR PAYMENT OF UNDERGRADUATE ADMISSION ACCEPTANCE FEE FOR 2022/2023 ACADEMIC SESSION
Candidates who have been offered provisional admission into the prestigious University of Ibadan are expected to fully accept the offer by paying the acceptance fee.
Kindly ensure that you follow the guidelines carefully:
- Log in to the admission portal (admissions.ui.edu.ng)
- If you have been offered admission, this will be indicated on your dashboard
- Click on PAY ACCEPTANCE FEE (This takes you to Remita platform for payment)
- Who do you want to Pay (Type: University of Ibadan – 1000107)
- Name of service/Purpose (Select: UI : ACCEPTANCE FEE )
- DESCRIPTION ( Type: ACCEPTANCE FEE )
- JAMB REGISTRATION NO ( e.g 123456789123AB )
- AMOUNT TO PAY ( N50,000 )
- PAYER’S NAME ( Name of the Candidate on admission Letter )
- Then, fill all other Items as appropriate
- Kindly wait for 48-72 hours after successful payment before returning to admission portal (https://admissions.ui.edu.ng) to complete your clearance process.
- NOTE: Kindly ensure that you select the right NAME OF SERVICE/PURPOSE (Number 5 – 7) as payment into wrong account head will not be refunded.
- Candidates are to upload the following documents alongside the payment of the fee:
- An Institution’s copy of the Admission Letter
- O/L result(s)
- PIN/SERIAL Numbers of WAEC/NECO scratch card for O’L results
The admission portal will open on Monday, 15th May to Friday, 23rd June, 2023.
Please note that there will be no extension of the deadline.