The University of Benin (UNIBEN) Supplementary Admission Screening Exercise for 2022/2023 Academic Session; is scheduled to take place on 7th December 2022 in designated centres within the Ugbowo Campus of the University.
The Screening Exercise shall be conducted using the Computer Based Test (CBT) mode. All candidates are expected to be seated, latest one hour before the stipulated time for their screening exercise
Candidate must fulfill the following criteria:
- Only candidates who applied through JAMB for the 2022/2023 UTME Admission and chose the University of Benin as First Choice and scored 200 and above are eligible for this Screening Exercise
NOTE THAT CANDIDATES AWAITING RESULTS CAN GO AHEAD TO APPLY FOR SCREENING
- Obtained at least five (5) credit passes at GCE O/L, SSCE, NECO, or their equivalent. The subjects must include English Language, and Mathematics (for courses for which a credit in mathematics is required) as well as three other relevant subjects (four if excluding mathematics); at not more than two sittings.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Follow the procedure below for first time applicants:
Candidates are advised to have a valid e-mail account before starting the application process.
- Visit www.uniben.edu Click on Student Portal; Select the WAEUP PORTAL.
- Click on Applicants and then select UNIBEN ADMISSION SCREENING 2022/2023
- Click on Register for application at the top left of the displayed page to proceed.
- Enter your Surname Exactly as written on the JAMB Registration slip, and JAMB Registration number. Immediately, your ID and Password will be displayed on the browser
- Back On waeup.uniben.edu click on ‘Login’ (top right of the front page).
- Enter your username and the password to login.
- To start the application process, please click on ‘Application record’ and provide all required information.
- To pay for the Application, click on “Add online payment ticket” at the bottom of the page, then click on “Pay with Remita” on the top left corner of the page, follow the instruction to pay the application fee of N 2,000:00; with a valid ATM-Enabled Card from any Commercial Bank in Nigeria
- Preview and confirm your information before submitting your application online. (No correction will be accepted after the closing date).
- Go back online on the appointed date (Wednesday 9th November 2022) to print out the acknowledgement slip that contains your specific screening schedule
CLOSING DATE: 4th December,2022
CANDIDATES ARE TO COME WITH THEIR NCDC PRESCRIBED SURGICAL FACE MASKS AND SMALL SIZED HAND SANITIZERS.
GSM PHONES AND CALCULATORS ARE NOT ALLOWED
Screening Invitation Slip that contains the screening schedule