Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the above College of Nursing for the 2023 Eighteen (18) months (Post Registration) Nursing Programme leading to the award of Registered Nurse Certificate (RN).
1. Candidates MUST not be less than 18 years old.
2. Candidates MUST Five credit passes obtained in not more than two sittings in WASCE/GCE/NECO) in the following subjects, English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Physics and Chemistry.
3. Candidate MUST also possess Registered Midwifery (RM) or Registered Psychiatric Nurse Certificate (RPN)
Collection of Application Forms
- Application forms are obtainable in person from the office of the Principal with a non-refundable fee of Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000.00) only. This should be made payable to UBTH Treasury Single Account (TSA) via the remita platform in any commercial Bank under the service type “Trainings School – School of Nursing
- A separate payment of N200 to Nursing and Midwifery Council Committee Edo State Account No. 2004854377 First Bank of Nigeria.
- Candidates are to submit four (4) recent coloured passport photographs (taken in the preceeding two weeks) while returning the completed application forms.
Closing Date for Submission of Completed Forms: Wednesday 1st February, 2023
Examination Date : Wednesday 8th February, 2023
Time : 10:00am
Venue : College of Nursing, UBTH
Joshua I. Uwaila
Head, Public Relations Unit
For: Chief Medical Director