Applications are invited from the general public for Admission into the School of Basic Midwifery, UBTH, Benin City for the 2023 session
DURATION OF COURSE- THREE (3) YEARS
(a) Applicant should/must not be less than 16 years or above 34 years of age
(b) Possess five (5) credits in not more than two sitting in WAEC/NECO, NABTEB, SSCE/GCE/OL ‘which must include, English language, Mathematics, Biology, Physics and Chemistry.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Application forms are obtainable from the office of the Principal/Head of Department (School of Midwifery) on presentation of evidence
- Payment of non refundable fee of Ten Thousand, five hundred Naira (N10,500) only payable to UBTH Account with TSA under the service type: Training School of Midwifery using REMITA platform in any bank in Nigeria.
- Payment of Two Hundred (200) Naira into Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria Edo State Committee account – First Bank 2004854377
NOTE THE FOLLOWING
- Sales of forms commence May 2023
- All forms must be purchased from the office of the Principal/Head of Department, school of midwifery, UBTH.
- Be informed that UBTH does not sell the school of midwifery application forms online.
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FORM
Completed application forms should be submitted to the institution before the date of entrance examination.
Date of Entrance Exam: Saturday, 12th August 2023 at 8:00am
Venue: School of Midwifery, UBTH, Benin City.
Please come with original and photocopies of your credentials.
Candidates will be responsible for their accommodation and feeding during the examination period.