This is to inform prospective students of University of Benin Teaching Hospital that the Admission List for the 2022/2023 is out.
Admitted candidates should note that Clearance starts immediately:
Requirements for clearance
Candidates are to come with the under-listed;
1. Go to JAMB site to check your admission status
2. If admitted click “accept” and pay N1, 000 through REMITA; to print your admission letter.
3. Original and photocopies of O/level results
4. WAEC or NECO scratch card as applicable
5. Original of JAMB admission letter for the institution.
6. Photocopies of Jamb admission letter for candidates
7. Original and photocopies of Birth certificate or age declaration
8. Medical report of fitness obtained from general practice clinic (G.P.C) UBTH
9. Proceed to pay acceptance fee of 20,000
10. Proceed to pay all other fees.
11. Reference letter from a person of reputable standing in the society that can vouch for your character.
Resumption is Monday 25th July 2022