This is to inform Undergraduate Students as well as interested applicants/candidates of Topfaith University that the management has released the schedule of school fees for the 2023/2024 academic session.
FEES FOR 2023/2024 SESSION:
|Non-Refundable acceptance fee for all programmes (Freshers Only)||N50,000.00||Pay Acceptance Fees|
|UTILITIES, LAUNDRY OF BEDDINGS, TOILET PAPERS, MEDICAL(FIRST AID), ICT, ID CARDS AND LIBRARY/DEPARTMENT/FACULTY/LAB SERVICES||285,000||307,000||322,000||336,000||322,000|
SCHOLARSHIP AND AWARDS
In line with our core value of excellence, the following scholarship opportunities are available:
CATEGORY A- ENTRY SCHOLARSHIP
- Full Tuition, accommodation, feeding scholarship in the first year of the applicant with the highest UTME score, not below 300, who choose Topfaith University as first choice.
- Full Tuition Fee Scholarship for the first year to any candidate who applies to Topfaith University, scores 8-A1s in WASSCE and above 300 in JAMB/UTME.
- BOT Entry Scholarship:
- UTME Scores from 225 to 275: 5% scholarship on the first session fee.
- UTME Scores from 276 and above: 10% scholarship on the first session fee.
CATEGORY B- STUDENT MERIT AWARDS
- Dean’s list award: 5% tuition fee discount for students with 1st class Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) at the end of session.
- BOT Academic Excellence award: 10% tuition fee discount for students with a 5.0 Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) at the end of session.
- Thomas Abraham foundation valedictorian award of One million Naira (N 1,000,000) for the overall best graduating student
CATEGORY C- MULTIPLE SIBLING DISCOUNT
- Two Siblings: 3% discount of tuition fees on one sibling applicable for the statutory duration of choice programme.
- Three or more siblings: 5% discount of tuition fees on one sibling applicable for the statutory duration of choice programme.