This is to inform all candidates that applied for the HND application form that the provision admission list (Fisrt batch) has been released.
All candidates offered admission in the 2022/2023 sessions for full time Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes are to pay an acceptance fee of Twenty Three Thousand, Seven Hundred naira (23,925.00) only.
CANDIDATES ARE TO CHECK THE INSTITUTION’S WEBSITE FOR DETAILED INFORMATION ON REGISTRATION PROCEDURE.
Please note that the deadline for the payment of acceptance fees for HND FIRST LIST is FRIDAY 23rd SEPTEMBER, 2022
GUIDELINES FOR PAYMENTS AND REGISTRATION
All Admitted Candidates are to visit the Polytechnic website www.federalpolyilaro.edu.ng and click on the College portal;
• Click on check admission status by using your application No. and RRR no. used to obtain the form or screening results.
• Click on Generate invoice /make payment of Acceptance Fee.
• Print the Invoice generated and proceed to any of the designated bank for Payment.
• After the payment of the acceptance fee, candidates should go back to the Portal and input the RRR number to print the School Admission Letter and Acceptance Fee Receipt.
• Proceed to the College Portal to generate School Fees Invoice and proceed to any of the designated bank for Payment.
• Input the RRR number obtained for the payment of school fees to print the School Fees Receipt.
• Complete the bio-data and fill the Course Registration Forms.
• Matriculation number is assigned after payment of school fee.
• Fill in other credentials and other information e. g Certificate of Local Government / State of Origin, Birth Certificate etc.
• Fill in the appropriate courses for the session.
• Print hard copy of the course registration form filled online and submit Four(4) copies alongside other relevant documents (SSCE, Certificate of Local Government Origin, Birth Certificate for ND students) while the HND students add Certificate of completion of One Year Industrial Attachment and ND Notification of Result.