Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Stars Polytechnic, Ota, Ogun State, National Diploma (ND) full-time programs for the 2022/2023 academic session.
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- Marine Engineering
- Nautical Science
- Business Administration
- Candidates must have participated in the 2022/2023 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) and have met JAMB minimum requirements
- Must have obtained a minimum of five (5) credit passes at not more than two (2) sittings in WAEC (SSCE), NECO (SSCE), GCE O’level or its equivalent
- Must have scored not less than 100 in the UTME exercise
- The required credit passes must include English Language and any other subjects relevant to the course of study.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested candidates should pick/change to Stars Polytechnic as their Polytechnic of choice at any JAMB Accredited Computer Based Test (CBT) Centres Nationwide or at Star’s Polytechnic Campus Along Ipaja- Ayobo Ota Road, Lafenwa ,Ogun State
For More Enquiriers Please call