Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Rivers State school of nursing and midwifery, Port Harcourt, for the Basic Nursing and Midwifery programme for the 2023/2024 academic session.
- Basic Nursing
- Basic Midwifery
- Three (3) years in any of the schools
- The minimum entry requirements into the school of nursing Port Harcourt are credit level passes in five (5) subjects in WAEC, NECO, or NABTEB in not more than two sittings
- Note: NABTEB cannot be combined with other o level credentials
- The subject passed must include Biology, English Language, Chemistry, Physics, and Mathematics at credit levels.
- Also, applicants must not be below the age of sixteen (16) years at the time of application
The Rivers State school of nursing form costs N15,000 (Fifteen Thousand Naira Only) payable to the account details below:
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 2842019926
ACCOUNT NAME: MINISTRY OF HEALTH.
Thereafter, TELLER should be returned to the Ministry of Health, Block A, Secretariat Complex, 4th Floor, Room 33, for issuance of forms.
FORMS OBTAINABLE FROM
- 22nd May to 7th July 2023
ENTRANCE EXAMINATION DATE
- Date: 22nd July 2023
- Venue: School of Midwifery 22, Emekuru Street, Port-harcourt
- Time: 8am