Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Basic General Nursing programmes of Oyo State College of Nursing and Midwifery, Eleyele, Ibadan.
1. Possess WAEC/SSCE/GCE or NECO/SSCE/GCE with at least five (5) credits at more than two (2) sittings in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology
2. Only individuals with required credit passes at not more than two (2) sittings form the same examination body may apply. He or She should be at least Seventeen (17) years old on admission.
Method of Application
Interested candidates are to follow the underlisted process for online application
- Online payment with the sum of Ten Thousand, Five Hundred Naira (N10,500.00) via this link https://oysconme.edu.ng/admission/appform is expected to be made.
- Pin generated after payment should be printed out
- After pin generation, a link will direct you to the page where you complete your application process
- Photo card to be printed out by the applicant which is expected to be brought on the examination day
Alternatively, you may wish to come to the College ICT Room with your Debit Card for registration, if you find the process listed above difficult to do.
Sale of forms start from Monday, 11th July, 2022, online application must be completed on or before Friday, 19th August, 2022.
Date of Entrance Examination (CBT): Monday, 29th August – Friday, 2nd September, 2022.
Date of Interview: Monday, 12th – Friday, 16th September, 2022.
Venue: Oyo State College of Nursing and Midwifery, Eleyele, Ibadan
Time: 8.00 am prompt
For further enquiries, please contact the Office of the Registrar or Heads of Department of Nursing and Midwifery respectively.
Note: No payment to any Individual/Agent or Personal Bank Account. All payment should be done via the school website