Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for Computer Assisted Screening (CAS), for admission into the National Diploma (ND) Programme at the Oyo State College of Nursing and Midwifery, Eleyele, Ibadan
- JAMB: Candidates must have scored not less than 200 in the 2023 JAMB Result choosing OYSCONME as their First Choice of Institution.
- WASSCE/NECO (O’ Level) with credits in five (5) subjects including English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Physics and Chemistry at not more than two (2) sittings.
Application starts Wednesday, 19 July 2023 and closes Friday, 18 August. 2023.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
Interested candidates are to follow the underlisted process for online application through the College website: http://oysconme.edu.ng
- Online payment with the sum of Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000.00) via this link where application is expected to be made.
- Pin generated after payment should be printed out After generating the pin, a link will direct you to the page where you complete your application.
- Photocard to be printed out by the applicant, which is expected brought to the College for endorsement.
- Alternatively, you may wish to come to the College ICT Centre with your ATM card for their online payment, if you find the process cumbersome. A sum of non-refundable fee of Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000.00) to be paid by candidates for the Computer Assisted Screening. The fee covers Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) for Post UTME, Seven Thousand Naira (N7,000.00) for verification of SSCE, WAEC or NECO as applicable per sitting and One Thousand Naira (N1,000.00) for online payment transaction.
COMPUTER ASSISTED SCREENING (CAS)
Date: Monday, 21 August to Friday, 25 August, 2023
Venue: OYSCONME Premises
Time: 8:00am Successful candidates would be required to pay a non-refundable Acceptance Fee of Forty Thousand Naira (N40,000.00) only.
- This advert disclaims all other calls for application into the Oyo State College of Nursing and Midwifery, ELevele, Ibadan.
- That applicants are not expected to pay into individual accounts, online account such as Opay, Palmpay or Monicpoint.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!