Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into Oyo State College Of Health Science & Technology Eleyele Oyo State for the 2023/2024 academic session
Candidates MUST possess a minimum of three(3) to five (5) credits passes in either English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Biology, and Physics obtainable in WAEC or GCE, NECO or NABTEB O’ level at not more than two(2) to three (3) sittings.
DEPARTMENT AND PROGRAMMES
Community Health Department
- Diploma in Community Health(CHEW) (3 years)
- Certificate in Community Health(JCHEW) (2 years)
- Diploma in Complementary Health Sciences (Natural/Alternative Medicine) (3 years)
Public Health Nursing Department
- HND in Public Health Nursing (2 years)
- Certificate for Health Assistants (2 years)
- Diploma for Health Technicians (2 years)
- Diploma for Health Technicians (DE) (3 years)
Health Information Management Department
- Professional Diploma in Health Information Management (3 years)
- ND Health Information Management (2 years)
ADMISSION PAYMENT AND REGISTRATION FOR 2023/2024 ACADEMIC SESSION
- Step #1 – Open the College Website: www.oyschst.edu.ng
- Step #2 – Click on the 2023/2024 admission payment
- Step #3 – On the Entrance Fee Payment Page, supply your email and phone number, and click on ‘Process’
- Step #4 – A verification code will be sent to your registered email address
- Step #5 – Enter the code on the verification page to continue.
- Step #6 – On the Payment Summary Page, click on ‘Pay Now’
- Step #7 – On the FlicksPay Page click on ‘Continue’, to supply your ATM/DEBIT Card Number and other detail
- Step #8 – OTP Number will be sent to your phone number, use the number to complete your payment
- Step #9 – Once payment is completed, Registration PIN will be sent to the email you supplied in step #3.
- Step #10 – Click on “Complete Registration” on the Transaction Complete Page to Proceed to Registration
- Step #11 – Supply the Transaction Reference shown on the Transaction Complete Page and the PIN sent the email address you supplied in step #3 above to continue your registration
- Step #12 – On the Registration page, Supply your basic information such as Name, First and Second choice Course, Date of Birth, State, LGA, O’Level Result, Username and Password for your new admission portal. (Please enter a username and password that you can remember because you will need the username and password to login into your portal after completing your registration)
- Step #11 – Upload your Passport Photograph
- Step #12 – Submit your registration
- Please if you have any challenge with any of the above step, please contact the College ICT on this mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07038899203, 08066701280 or use the online chat on the College website, Monday to Friday between 9am to 5pm.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
For further enquiries, please contact the Office of the Registrar on 08023451464 or the Admission Officer on 08120004231.
Dupe Ayoola (Mrs.)