The management of Ondo City Polytechnic (OCPOTECH) wishes to announce the commencement of Post UTME Registration for 2022/2023 admission for National Diploma (ND), Higher National Diploma (HND), Daily Part-time (DPT) and Weekend Part-time (WPT)
Candidates who sat for 2022 UTME and score a minimum of 120 and above are eligible to apply.
N.B: OCPTECH accepts JAMBITES and NON-JAMBITES.
Procedure for Registration
- Candidates are advised to visit the registration page and follow the due process to apply.
- Candidates are to make a payment of N2500 for JAMBITE or N7000 for NON-JAMBITE to the Polytechnic bank account listed on the registration form and upload the evidence of payment on the Post UTME registration form to continue the application process.
- After successful payment, candidates are to proceed with the registration.
- Candidates are to upload all relevant documents including FLSC, SSCE, JAMB Result Slip for JAMBITES, and Industrial Training Letter for HND etc.
- Candidates must make sure he/she submits a functional email as this will be used as a means of communication.
- After successful registration, candidates are to print out the registration slip sent to their email.
Please Note: Candidate must be aware that Ondo City Polytechnic does not condone any form of falsification of information or any credentials as it will automatically disqualify any candidate with such an act.
Closing Date: The Post UTME exercise will close four weeks after this publication.
For more information, contact us.
Click here to learn more.
Mr. Olanrewaju S.I.