Applications are hereby invited into Ogun State School of Nursing and Midwifery for admission for the 2022/2023 Academic Session. Suitably eligible candidates are to apply after going through the following details.
Interested applicants must possess a minimum of five (5) O Level credit passes in not more than two (2) sittings. The credit passes must be acquired in the relevant subjects which must include: English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Physics and Chemistry.
ONLINE APPLICATION PROCEDURE
1. Click on ‘Apply Now’ to start your application and complete the registration form. Please note your e-mail and password as you will be required to log in with them to complete your application.
2. Please ensure you use a valid email you have access to, other vital information about this admission will be sent to you via email.
3. From the dashboard, click on ‘Make Payment’
4. Enter your card details to pay the sum of NGN15,300:00 (Fifteen Thousand and Three Hundred Naira).
5. After a successful payment, your status on the portal will be updated and you will be able to complete the admission form.
6. After the submission of the form, your Examination Photocard will be generated, please print it out in full color.
7. Only applicants with valid examination photocard (Colour Print) will be allowed to write the CBT Entrance Examination.
Note: i. Applicants are requested to have a functioning e-mail address for future contact.
Note: ii. Examination is Computer Based Testing in the following: English Language, Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics.
Note: iii. Next of kin name, address. phone number and e-mail addressNote: iv All application, payments and downloading of past questions are to be completed online, no candidate will be attended to at the secretariat.
Note: iv. The Ogun State College of Nursing Sciences offers both Basic Nursing and Midwifery courses, candidates can be admitted into any of these courses.
DEADLINE: 15TH JUNE 2022
Ensure you wear facemask for your safety and that of others
+2348038521961,+2349153833873, +2348023833727, +2348060715279, +2348038483369, +2348068672754