All eligible candidates are hereby invited for online screening exercise for the 2022/2023 Academic session admission into National Diploma (ND) Full Time programmes into The Federal Polytechnic Ofia, Kwara State
A. ELIGIBLE CANDIDATES
1. All Candidates who chose The Fcderal Polytechnic Offa as their first(1) choice institution in the 2022/2023 UTME.
2. Must have OBTAINED the minimum cutoff mark of 140,
3. Have the required relevant O’ level ceredit result(s) as contained in the JAMB brochure
4. And must have uploaded their O’ level result(s) on JAMB CAPS through a Certified CBT Centre.
B. PROCEDURES FOR THE ON LINE SCREENING EXERCISE.
1. All eligible Candidates should log on to the Polytechnic portal www.fpo.edu.ng to do the Following
i. To make the online payment;
ii. Fill-in their details and the security form;
iii. Upload their results and other necessary credentials;
iv. Print out their security form and post screening slip:
v. Submit the print out security Form PERSONALLY at the security office in the Main campus of the Polytechnic along Ojoku road Offa. Kwara State.
vi. All Candidates are to make an online payment of #2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only with an ATM card that is Interswitch compatible
2. Candidates must write their names in full, surname first as written on their JAMB RESULT SLIP and O’ level results/ certificates.
3. AND Candidates must have a personal active email address
NOTE THAT FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH ALL THE ABOVE STATED PROCEDURES AND/OR ANY FALSE CLAIM BY CANDIDATES SHALL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION OF SUCH CANDIDATES AND FORFEITURE OF THE ADMISSION AT ANY TIME IT IS DISCOVERED.
Sunday, 20th November, 2022
MR. J. A. BALOGUN
AG. REGISTRAR AND SECRETARY TO GOVERNING COUNCIL
SEE ALSO: List Of Institutions That Have Released Post-UTME Form