The Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) Screening Test was held on Saturday 15 April 2023. The list of successful candidates whose names appear below are to report for interview before the Armed Forces Selection Board (AFSB) from Saturday 27 May – Friday 7 July 2023 at the NDA Ribadu Campus, Kaduna. The list may also be accessed through the NDA official website www.nda.edu.ng or www.ndaapplications.net.
Candidates will appear before the AFSB in 2 Batches as follows:
Batch 1: Candidates from the underlisted states are to report to NDA for interview from Saturday 27 May – Friday 16 June 2023.
- Cross River
Batch 2: Candidates from the underlisted states are to report to NDA for interview from Saturday 17 June – Friday 7 July 2023.
- Akwa Ibom
- Candidates who fail to report on Saturday 27 May 2023, and Saturday 17 June 2023 for Batches 1 and 2 respectively, will not be allowed to attend the interview. Any candidate in Batch 2 who is seen around the NDA premises before Saturday 17 June 2023, will be disqualified. All candidates will be accommodated and fed throughout the duration of their stay for the AFSB. All candidates must come along with their Bank Verification Number (BVN) Certificate and Bank account number.
- All candidates will undergo a screening exercise which will involve documents (certificates/credentials) verification, medical and physical fitness tests, individual/group obstacles and 3.2km race amongst others. Only candidates who pass the screening exercise will qualify to continue with the interview. Thus, any candidate that fails at any stage of the screening will be disqualified from the interview.
- Candidates MUST bring along their original and 2 photocopies each of the following documents:
- JAMB UTME Result Slip 2023.
- Acknowledgement Form and NDA Screening Test Admission Card.
- Academic Certificates / Statements of Result and Testimonials for Primary and Secondary Schools.
- Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age, preferably Birth Certificate.
- Letter of Attestation of State/Local Government Indigeneship duly signed by the Secretary to the State Government or Chairman of Local Government, as the case may be. Certification obtained from a military officer from the candidate’s state of origin, who must be of the rank of Lieutenant Colonel and above or equivalent in the Nigerian Navy and Nigerian Air Force, may be used in place of Local Government Indigeneship Certificate. In this case, the officer must indicate his formation/unit, appointment, contact address, phone numbers and e-mail address. The officer must also affix formation/unit stamp and sign
- Letter of Consent from Parent/Guardian.
- Candidates are to download both the Attestation and Letter of Consent Forms from the NDA application portal/NDA website and complete same. Candidates who fail to bring along the documents listed above may be disqualified. Any alterations on the documents will attract outright disqualification.
- Candidates are to also bring along the following items:
- Writing materials.
- Three blue shorts and 3 white (round-neck) T-shirts.
- A pair of white canvas shoes and 3 pairs of white socks.
- Non-refundable fee of N2,500.00 each for verification/confirmation of results at WAEC/NECO/NABTEB/NBAIS and JAMB.
- Scratch cards for WAEC and/or NECO results for online confirmation of result.
- Four recent coloured passport photographs.
- The second copy of Postcard Photograph that was presented and endorsed at the Exam Centre during the NDA Screening Test.
- Transport money to and from Kaduna.
VIEW FULL LIST OF CANDIDATES INVITED FOR INTERVIEW BELOW: