This is to inform the general public especially the prospective student of the Nigerian Army College of Nursing that he application form for ND/HND Nursing form the 2023/2024 academic session has been released.
- Candidates must possess a minimum of 5 credits in WAEC/GCE O/LEVEL, NECO or NABTEB results which must include English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology at not more than two (2) sitings.
- Candidates Must be between the ages of 17-25 years by October, 2023
- Candidates Must be Nigerian by birth
- Candidates must have written JAMB 2023 and scored a minimum score of 160
Four (4) Years For ND/HND Nursing Programme.
PURCHASE OF APPLICATION FORMS
Post Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (POST UTME) Application Forms Can Be Obtained From The Registrar’s Office On Payment of an non-refundable fee Of N7,000 Naira Only in cash.
- Sales of admission forms is from 1st June 2023 to 25th August 2023
- Completed application forms must be returned to the College with photocopies of credentials on or before 25th August 2023
DATE OF POST UTME
4th – 8th September 2023.
DISCLAIMER: THE COLLEGE HAS NOT AUTHORIZED ANYONE DIRECTLY INDIRECTLY TO ACT AS ADMISSION AGENT. THE ADMISSION FORMS ARE NOT SOLD ON-LINE. ANYONE DEALING WITH AGENTS APART FROM THE ABOVE CONTACTS WILL BE DOING SO AT HIS/HER OWN RISK.