This is to inform the general public that the sale of Application Forms for the selection of candidates for admission into Niger Delta University for the 2023/2024 Academic Session commences from Monday, 31 July, 2023.
Candidates who made Niger Delta University their first choice and scored 140 marks and above in the 2023 UTME are eligible to apply.
2. PROCEDURE FOR THE COMPLETION OF THE APPLICATION FORM
- Log on to www.nduscreening.com
- Supply your JAMB Registration number and score to proceed.
- Fill in relevant personal information (GSM number and e-mail address)
- Candidates should pay the sum of two thousand naira (N2,000.00) only for the screening test via the online payment portal.
- Fill in your O’level results with grades.
- Preview and edit form.
- Submit and print out application form.
3. DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES
Candidates who made Niger Delta University their first choice for Direct Entry are requested to log on to www.nduscreening.com to upload their documents on or before 31st August, 2023.
4. CHANGE OF INSTITUTION
Candidates who are interested in changing their first choice of University to Niger Delta University could do so and apply for the Post UTME.
The deadline for submission of application form is 31st August, 2023.
The screening test is to hold from Monday 4th to Friday 8 September, 2023.
For further information, candidates should log on to www.ndu.edu.ng
NB: Niger Delta University will not be held liable if you provide an invalid GSM number, e-mail address and other requirements.
Print and keep your Application Form safe and come along with it for the screening test.