This is to bring to the notice of the general public that admission for 2023/2024 academic session has commenced. The Senate of Newgate University Minna hereby invites applications from suitable and qualified candidates to apply for various academic programmes on offer for the 2023/2024 academic session.
Below is a list of Undergraduate Programmes under their respective mother faculties.
Faculty of Computing and Information Technology
- Cyber Security
- Information and Communication Technology
- Software Engineering
Faculty of Management and Social Sciences
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration
- International Relations and Diplomatic Studies
- Mass Communication and Journalism
- Project Planning and Management
Faculty of Medical and Health Sciences
- Doctor of Physiotherapy
- Medical Laboratory Science
- Nursing Science
- Public Health
Apply early to take advantage of benefits like early admission and access to available scholarships.
HOW TO APPLY
Step 1: Find a Programme
- Find and choose the academic programme you would like to study (click HERE to view our Programmes)
- Check the admission requirements, especially specific grades and subject combinations required for your chosen programme before applying.
- Take a colored passport photograph with white background.
- Scan your all academic credentials as one file and saved in PDF format
- Make a payment of N25,000.00 (twenty five thousand Naira only) at our designated bank account:
- Name of Bank: Jaiz Bank Account
- Account Name: NEWGATE UNIVERSITY Limited
- Account Number: 0011884251
You will need the bank deposit slip or payment transaction PRINT OUT (if you used POS) to submit your application.
Step 2: Complete the Application Form
Applications form can be accessed online using the the University admission portal.
Follow the steps below to apply online;
- Create an account using your e-mail and a password. You will always login to the portal using this e-mail and password to monitor the progress of your application.You will receive notifications regarding your application on this email. It is recommended that you check your email regularly to receive updates on your application.
- Once you login to the portal, click on the APPLY NOW button displayed under the running scheme.
- Fill in all the required fields to be able to submit your application.
- Upload your academic credentials as one PDF file. Choose the Mode of payment and input the Bank Deposit Slip (Teller) number or transaction code (if you used POS or Electronic Transfer).
- You may start an application, save it, and return to it any time before submitting.
- Alternatively you may wish to fill a hard-copy of the application form if you are having problems with internet network.
- Obtain a hard-copy of the application form from the admission office at our City Campus along Minna-Bida Road, Minna or at any of our designated selling Centers or Agents with evidence of payment of the application fees.
- Return the completely filled application form with the relevant supporting academic documents and evidence of payment to the Admissions Office at the City Campus of the University or to the Centre or Agent where you obtained the form.
Step 3: After Submitting your Application
- After submitting your online or hard-copy application form, you will be notified by email of the successful submission of your application (allow for 3 working days if you submit a hard-copy of the form).
- When a decision has been made regarding your application, you will be notified as soon as possible (usually takes about 5 working days following notification of successful submission of application).
- You may be invited for an online or in-person interview before you are offered a provisional admission letter if your application is successful.
- If you haven’t received an email one week after submission of your application, please contact the admission office through e-mail (email@example.com) or call +234 817 881 2480 or +234 938 5743
- The closing date for submitting your application forms and the required attachments is Friday 30th September, 2023.
- Applicants are strongly warned against presenting forged or other people’s academic documents to support their applications for admission. The consequences, if discovered, are very grave indeed.
- Don’t pay application fees to any BANK ACCOUNT other than the one stated on our website.
- Applicants are advised to use the right names as it appear on their academic documents when filling the forms.