The National Business and Technical Examinations Board (NABTEB) has announced the release of the results of 2022 in-school May/June National Business Certificate/National Technical Certificate (NBC/NTC) examinations. The announcement was made in Benin, Edo State by the Registrar and Chief Executive Prof. Ifeoma Isiugo-Abanihe.
According to the registrar/chief executive, who was represented by NABTEB’s Director, Examinations Administration, Obinna Opara, 84,147 candidates registered for the examinations, but 83,504 of them sat for them in 1,696 centres across Nigeria and Cote d’Ivoire.
58,659 of the 84,147 candidates scored five credits and above, including Mathematics and English Language, representing 69.60 percent.
It was also disclosed that 75,221 candidates obtained five credits and above, with or without English Language and Mathematics, representing 89.39 percent.
She noted that the performance was slightly lower than that of 2021 performance with 300 candidates found to be involved in examination malpractice in the May/June 2022 examinations.
Candidates can take any of the following steps to check your results online:
1. Visit https://eworld.nabteb.gov.ng
2. Enter your Candidate Identification Number e.g. 15001-001
3. Select the Type of Examination(Nov/Dec)
4. Enter the 4 digits of your Examination Year e.g. 2021
5. Enter the Card Serial Number and PIN found on your photocard. The Card Serial Number has an alphabet prefix followed by digits e.g. N123456789
6. Enter the 12-digit Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your Scratch card eg. 012345678912
Click Submit and wait for the results window to come up
To have your result sent to your e-mail address, do the followings:
- Follow steps 1-5 above.
- Click on the ‘Send Results to E-mail’ box
- Enter a valid e-mail address e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click Submit and wait for the results window to come up