Applications for admission for undergraduate degrees of Mountain Top University for the 2022/2023 academic year are now open. Interested candidates are therefore urged to go through admission requirements and apply early in order to be considered for both admissions and awards.
Available Undergraduate Programmes
Applied Geophysics (B.Sc)
Business Administration (B.Sc)
Fine and Applied Arts (B.A)
Food Science and Technology (B.Tech)
Industrial Chemistry (B.Sc)
Industrial Relations and Personnel Management (B.Sc)
Mass Communication (B.Sc)
Physics with Electronics (B.Sc)
Public Administration (B.Sc)
Religious Studies (B.A)
Securities and Investment (B.A)
Software Engineering (B.Sc)
Before you apply
You should apply as early as possible to be considered for both admissions and awards.
- Select your Programme: Discover Programmes that interest you and select your top two program choices
- Check your admission requirements: Check the admission requirements before you select the programmes of your choice
Steps to apply
Follow these steps to complete your application
- Create an MTU application account
- Create or enter your Details. As part of the application, you’ll be asked to enter or create an account.
- Complete your application. Use our application guide to help you with your application.
- Submit your application and pay the ₦5,000.000 application fee
- Submit your required document
After you apply
Watch your email. After you apply, we’ll start communicating with you through email. Check your inbox for information about timelines, transcripts and next steps.
General inquiries for prospective students or for Support for technical issues with applications for admission, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org