Moshood Abiola Polytechnic (MAPOLY), Abeokuta invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into its Full-Time and Part-Time Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes for the 2023/2024 academic session.
School of Business & Management Studies
- Business Administration & Management
School of Communication & Information Technology
- Office Technology & Management (OTM)
- Mass Communication
School of Engineering
Electrical Electronics Engineering with options in
- Electronics and Telecom
- Power and Machine
Civil Engineering with options in:
School of Environmental Studies
- Architectural Technology
- Building Technology
- Estate Management & Valuation
- Urban & Regional Planning
- School of Science & Technology
- Food Technology
- Physics with Electronics
- Computer Science
- Pharmaceutical Technology
General Entry Requirements
1. Satisfy the Moshood Abiola Polytechnic entry Requirements for each relevant National Diploma Programme;
2. Pass at not below Lower Credit in the relevant National Diploma Programmes from accredited programmes/institutions and have completed a minimum of one calendar year post National Diploma relevant work experience (evidence of industrial work experience is required).
3. Candidates with a Pass at ND level plus two (2) years post qualification cognate experience could be considered for admission;
4. Request his/her former Institution to send transcripts of his/her academic record to the Registrar, Moshood Abiola Polytechnic, Abeokuta;
Note: No candidate will be registered before receipt of the academic transcript.
5. Applicants who obtained their National Diploma (ND) from other Polytechnics with Pre- ND as their entry qualification shall not be admitted. Post-qualification School Certificate ordinary level results are not admissible.
6. Candidates with National Diploma in Banking & Finance and Accounting Technician Scheme (ATS) Certificate are not qualified for admission into HND Accountancy Programme.
7. Candidates must pass the screening examination to be conducted by the Polytechnic.
8. Candidates wishing to specialize in either Biology/ Microbiology, Chemistry, or Physics must have credit at O’Level in their areas of specialization.
Method Of Application
Applicants should apply on the Polytechnic’s portal making use of their ATM card/Master or Visa Card and make payment of Seven Thousand, Five Hundred Naira (N7,500.00) only,