Application is invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into Margaret Lawrence University(MLU) for the 2023/2024 academic session
- Accounting (BSc)
- Architecture (BSc)
- Banking and Finance (BSc)
- Business Administration (BSc)
- Computer Science (BSc)
- Cyber Security (BSc)
- Economics (BSc)
- Estate Management (BSc)
- Information Technology
- International Relations (BSc)
- Law (LLB)
- Mass Communication (BSc)
- Medicine and Surgery (MBBS)
- Medical Laboratory Sciences (BMLS)
- Nursing Sciences (BSN)
- Physiotherapy (BSc)
- Political Science (BSc)
- Public Administration (BSc)
- Public Law (LLB)
- Software Engineering (BSc)
- Surveying and Geo-Informatics (BSc)
- Taxation (BSc)
- Urban and Regional Planning (BSc)
To be admitted to Margaret Lawrence University, candidates are required to meet both the general admission requirements and the specific programme requirements.
General Admission Requirements for Undergraduate Programmes
- Applicants must have attained the age 16 at the time of application.
- Applicants must meet the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) cut-off mark.
- Applicants must obtain five (5) credits at the SSCE/GCE O’Level/ NABTEB (or equivalent) in relevant subjects including English Language and Mathematics at not more than two (2) sittings.
- Candidates who did not choose MLU in the current UTME year are free to apply.
- In addition to the above requirements, MLU conducts a Post UTME Screening Exercise for all applicants.
How To Apply
We are glad you have taken the right step to study at MLU. The journey to actualizing the future you dream of begins here. Whichever field you are interested in, we’ve got you covered. To take your first step to a bright future, kindly follow our simplified application procedure below.
- Choose an undergraduate course.
- Check the entry requirements.
- Create an application account.
- Fill the application form.
- Upload required documents.
- Submit your application.
AFTER YOU HAVE APPLIED
- Write the Post UTME Screening Test.
- Check your application status at My Application.
- If accepted, pay acceptance fee.
- Pay tuition and accommodation fees.