Madibbo Adama University Of Technology, Yola (MAUTECH) Application for Post UTME (PUTME) and Post DIRECT ENTRY (PUDE) Admission Screening Exercise for 2022/2023 Academic Session is scheduled to commence on Tuesday 4th October, 2022.
1. Candidates who chose MAU, Yola as their MOST Preferred Choice of institution (First Choice) are advised to register and submit their documents online (No physical appearance for the screening/submission of documents is required please) through the website: mautech.postutme.admissions.cloud or visit mautech.edu.ng click on 2022/2023 Post UTME Platform and click on ‘Existing Applicant’.
However, candidates who did not choose MAU, Yola as their first choice can also register for the online post UTME screening after observing the following steps:
2. Notify the change to MAU (your JAMB Reg. No. and Phone Number are required) via the following email address: email@example.com
3 Wait for response from MAU to enable you proceed on registration for the POST-UTME online screening.
A. Candidates who scored a minimum of 160 points in UTME Exams and have five relevant O’ level credits (including Mathematics and English language) are eligible to register into 100 level.
B. Candidates with a minimum of Lower Credit in Diploma or Merit grade in NCE from a recognized tertiary institution and have five relevant O’ level credits (including Mathematics and English language) are eligible to register into 200 level. Procedure for Payment and Registration for the Post UTME
i. Those with awaiting results are advised to upload obtained results immediately on the Post-UTME Platform for processing.
ii. For more details, please refer to our website mautech.edu.ng for the 2022/2023 POST UTME Online registration procedure.
The date for POST-UTME exams on ALL PROGRAMMES will be communicated at the appropriate time.
HOW TO APPLY
- You are to visit the University website mautech.postutme.admissions.cloud OR www.mautech.edu.ng and then click on ‘2022/2023 POST UTME’ link, and click on ‘Existing application’.
- Login page will be displayed for you.
- Use your JAMB No as your Username and Password to log in.
- You will be directed to REMITA payment platform to make payment.
- Choose a payment option ( i.e. using ATM Card or Bank):
a. ATM Card Payment Option:
❖ Click ‘proceed to payment’ icon
❖ Select card type (Master Card, Verve Card etc)
❖ Enter your Card details and ATM PIN No. and ‘submit’
❖ OTP confirmatory code will be sent to your phone/email to confirm your transaction.
❖ FINALLY, enter the sent OTP code to complete your transaction.
❖ N2, 000.00 will be deducted from your account.
❖ After completing the payment, you will be taken to the registration platform to proceed with your registration.
b. Bank Payment Option:
❖ Click ‘proceed to payment’ icon
❖ Select Bank;
❖ Enter your details as required and ‘submit’
❖ Print the e-invoice containing the Remita Reference No. and take to any
❖ Commercial Bank and pay the sum of two thousand (N2,000.00).
❖ A payment receipt will be generated for you from the bank.
❖ Logon to MAUTECH website again, select ‘2020/2021 POST UTME’ link,
❖ select ‘existing applicant’ and enter your JAMB No as username and password again. You will be taken to the registration platform to proceed
- CHOICE OF PROGRAMME: You are required to select the choice of your programme of study from the list of available programmes.
- EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
i) You are expected to enter not more than two sittings of your O’level Examination results with their centres/examination numbers
ii) In addition to the above, DE applicants are expected to enter institution and class of diploma/statement of result obtained (ND, HND, NCE, A level).
- UPLOADING OF DOCUMENTS:
Upload Scanned Copies of the following Documents (the documents should be between 200kb and 300Kb each in PDF format):
i. JAMB Result Slip for UTME/JAMB Acknowledgement Slip for DE
ii. O’ Level Result(s); two sittings maximum
iii. A Level Result (ND/HND/NCE/IJMB)
iv. Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age
v. Local Government Indigene Letter
- SUBMISSION APPLICATION:
After filling/uploading all the necessary information/Certificates, you are advised to cross check and ensure that all entries/uploads are correct. You should then submit the application by clicking on the ‘Submit application’ button.
- PRINTING OF APPLICATION FORM:
After successful submission of your application, your application page is displayed. Your JAMB Registration Number is your Application ID (Password) as well as your login Username. You may wish to print your application form by Clicking on the ‘Print Application’ button.