The management of the Lagos State University (LASU) has announced the procedure for the 2021/2022 academic session online clearance.
LASU Online Clearance Procedure
Candidates admitted to Lagos State University for the 2021/2022 academic year are expected to participate in the online admissions clearance process using the LASU Central Admissions Clearance App (LACACA). At the conclusion of the LACACA operation, successful candidates will be assigned matriculation numbers, while unsuccessful candidates will be considered to have forfeited their provisional admissions offer.
Because the LACACA operation is a product of LASU Consult Limited, all participating and admitted candidates in the 2021/2022 academic session must pay for the consultancy service via the LASU Consult Ltd. account listed below:
Account Name: LASU CONSULT
Account Number: 1400352984
APPROACH TO COMPLETING THE LACACA OPERATION STEP BY STEP
- Go to the LASU website at https://www.lasu.edu.ng.
- Navigate to the STUDENT tab and select LACACA.
- Enter your UTME registration number and surname, then press the Submit button.
- Upload the Consultancy Fee Payment Receipt already paid into the LASU Consult Ltd account. (Please keep in mind that both the printing of the Admission Clearance Certificate and the issuance of the Matriculation Number are contingent on the successful confirmation of the consultancy fee from LASU Consult Ltd.)
- After successfully uploading the consultancy fee payment receipt, you will be redirected to your dashboard, where you must complete the following tasks:
- Verify your basic bio-data information.
- confirm disability status
- submit O’Level results
- Certificate of Birth
- UTME Scores
- Admission Letter from JAMB
- Signature scan upload
- Check the “I Agree” text box and then click Submit to submit the application.
- At this point, the Admission Clearance will be at 20% because the documents have been submitted for further review by University officials.
- You are expected to monitor the status of the Admission Clearance, as your attention may be required based on the documents you have uploaded.
- Candidates who have errors that need to be corrected must pay for the corrections on the LASU payment portal – https://www.lasu.edu.ng/epayment.
- The successful candidate will be able to print LASU Admission Clearance Certificate for the 2021/2022 Academic Session and assigned a Matriculation Number upon attainment of 100% clearance progress and confirmation of the Consultancy fee paid into the LASU Consult Ltd. account.