Notice is hereby given to all candidates who chose LASUSTECH as their Institution of first choice or those willing to change to LASUSTECH as their Institution of first choice in the 2022/2023 Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) that the Post-UTME screening exercise for admission into the University’s various programmes is currently on sale.
However, form will be available online for completion and submission. Applicants are to note that before admission can be offered by the University, they must have uploaded their O’Level results on CAPS and once admission is offered, the candidates must either accept or reject the offer on CAPS before JAMB’s closure of CAPS for the year in order to be on JAMB National Matriculation list for the year. For UTME candidates to be eligible for the exercise, they must have scored 160 marks and above in the 2022/2023 UTME.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Applicants are to proceed to the admission website of the University https://lasustech.edu.ng/apply-now/ to make payment of a fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only for the purpose of online registration for the screening exercise using Master/VISA internet Enabled Debit Card (ATM) as well as familiarize themselves with the available programmes in the University and the requirements for O’Level, A’Level and UTME subjects for each of the programmes so indicated.
- Applicants are expected to carefully complete and submit the online application forms having uploaded a digital copy of their passport photographs in white background which must be in JPEG and must not be more than 22kb.
- Any applicant with blurred picture on the acknowledgement page will not be admitted into the screening center as the photograph will be used as a means of identification. Candidates should note that satisfaction of this requirement is mandatory. For ease of communication, applicants are to provide valid and active e-mail addresses and phone numbers.
- Applicants who are awaiting results of WAEC, NECO are NOT eligible to apply. Also, inconsistency in names on O’Level and UTME results shall not be acceptable to the University and may lead to disqualification. Candidates’ names on their O’Level results and other registration documents must be the same.
- Candidates are to visit the admission portal of the University https://lasustech.edu.ng/apply-now/ to complete and submit their applications while ensuring strict compliance with admission requirements of the University before applying for any of its programmes.
- LASUSTECH will admit only candidates who passed at credit level in at least five (5) relevant subjects at not more than two (2) sittings in SSCE/NECO/NABTEB for UTME.
Candidates should carefully study the University Brochure as provided on the University website to guide them in completion of their application forms.
DEADLINE: Tuesday, 18th October, 2022
- Candidate who provides false information to secure admission to any programme of the University and upon discovery of such at any point in time will be prosecuted by law enforcement agencies and the admission of such candidate shall be withdrawn.
- Candidates are also advised to BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS as the University will not be liable for any transaction with any unauthorized person.
All enquiries regarding admission should be sent to email@example.com or Call - 09022322895, 07030611118, 08033970027
SEE ALSO: List Of Institutions That Have Released Post-UTME Forms