All Candidates of Lagos State origin who chose Lagos State University of Science and Technology as First Choice in the 2023 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) and scored a minimum of 180 are hereby informed of the commencement of the State of Origin Verification Exercise (SOVE) for the 2023/2024 admission exercise.
The SOVE Registration Exercise will start on Tuesday, 18th July 2023 and close on Friday, 28th July 2023.
The Verification Interview will run as follows:
- Tuesday, 1st August to Thursday, 3rd August 2023
- Tuesday, 8th August to Thursday, 10th August 2023
- The date of the interview for each candidate will be specified on the application form.
Please, NOTE that the SOVE does not guarantee or serve as proof of admission into the Lagos State University of Science and Technology.
Please NOTE that ONLY Candidates who are of Lagos State Origin are eligible for the screening exercise. Candidates in this category are expected to be CLEARED by the State of Origin Verification Committee (SOVE) BEFORE they can process their POST UTME Screening forms.
Candidates are to come with copies of the following documents as well as the originals for sighting:
- Candidate birth certificate
- Candidate father’s birth certificate
- Local government letter of indigene
- Letter of Oba
- Evidence of Landed property
- Candidate 2 passport photographs
- Jamb slip
- SSCE results