This is to inform all fresh students of Ladoke Akintola University of Technology that the Management has released the approved procedures for the registration of medical exercise for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Procedure for new students’ medical registration at the university health centre:
- Visit LAUTECH payment platform on your portal and make online payment of both tuition fees and medical registration fees.
- Present a copy of the print-out receipt of medical fees at the medical laboratory unit of the facility where your blood and urine samples will be taken for necessary investigations. You are also expected to visit the Radiology unit with another copy of printout receipt of Medical fees for your chest X-ray investigation.
- Visit your portal and download all necessary medical forms. Proceed subsequently, to the Medical Record Unit with a copy of your Personal Biodata form, duly filled Medical registration form,copies of Medical and tuition fee receipt or printout, X-ray film, Medical Laboratory results, and 2 two (2) passport photographs.
- The Record Officer will offer you the medical confidential file to fill, collate your documents and direct you to the Medical officer for final clinical assessment and issuance of Student Medical Clearance Certificate, needed for your registration at the faculty.
- Kindly keep the Health centre card given to you by the record officer. It is your mean of identification for accessing health service whenever you visit the facility.
- You are strongly advised to expedite action on your Medical registration so as to complete before the final deadline of May 26, 2023.
Kindly apply yourself to fulfil all obligations required for your full registration as new student of LAUTECH.
Wishing you great success.
Dr O. S. ONAWUMI
Director of Medical Services