ADMISSION! ADMISSION!! ADMISSION!!!
This is to inform the General Public that Kwara State College of Nursing, Oke-Ode Application Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session is on sale.
The applicants are expected to visit portal.kwconoo.edu.ng to see the instructions and steps on how to obtain the form.
1. Candidate must have at least five (5) O’ Level Credits to including English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology at not more than 2-sittings in WAEC, NECO or NABTEB
2. Combination of WAEC&WAEC. WAEC&NECO or NECO&NECO are accepted, NABTEB must be one sitting.Awaiting result is allowed provided the result will be out on/before 12th August, 2022.
The Closing date is 31st JULY, 2022
Entrance Examination is CBT (Computer Base Test)
Date of Entrance of Examination is 6th August, 2022
Venue: CBT CENTRE KWARA STATE COLLEGE OF NURSING & MIDWIFERY, ILORIN.Time: 8.00am
REGISTRATION PROCEDURE FOR THE NEW APPLICANT
1. Visit the college Portal (portal.kwaraconoo.edu.ng) click on the INSTRUCTION from the menu bar/lists to know the steps.
2. Click on Applicant Form (Ensure that you have active email address and phone number before commencing registration). Fill the displayed fields (i.e. Surname, First name, other name, E-mail and phone number. Click on “Verify and Make Payment”
3.Pay the Application Form Fee of Twelve Thousand Naira only (N12,300.00) using your ATM Card details. Select your ATM card type (e.g. Visa or Master Card);Enter your Card Number which is the 16 digits number on the card; Expiry Date and the card CVV (the 3 digits on the reverse side of the Card) and lastly enter your card pin number; and Click on Pay.
4.After successful payment, Application Number will be generated then go back to Homepage (portal.kwaraconoo.edu.ng)
5.Click on “Applicant Login” and fill the required field and Click on Login using your Application Number and Surname.
6. Fill the display fields on the empty FORM (all fields are necessary i.e. Personal Details, Programme, O’Level Result, Upload Passport, Attestation (Acknowledge)
7. Click on “Print Out” to print your Documents, Application Form and Payment Receipt
Note: Schedule of the Entrance Examination has been printed along with the Application Form