Kings University Post-UTME registration for 2023/2024 session has been announced. Kings University Ode-Omu, Osun State has invited applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the undergraduate programmes of the university for the 2023/2024 academic session.
- Admission to Kings University is open to all irrespective of gender, race, religion or political leanings. Applicants must satisfy all Faculty and Departmental requirements.
- A prospective candidate must have not less than five passes at credit level in SSCE, GCE, or NECO including English and Mathematics in not more than two sittings. The University will insist on possession of credit passes in English Language and Mathematics for all categories of students seeking admission to the University.
- Moreover, each candidate is expected to have an acceptable score in the UTME. The University will also conduct post-UTME screening to ensure that only the best students are admitted as well as to maintain high educational standards.
- Candidates with GCE ‘A’ level with acceptable score in relevant subjects plus credit pass in ‘O’ Level English and Mathematics may be considered for a direct entry into the University.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Kindly log on to the University Portal via http://portal.kingsuniversity.edu.ng/
- Click on the “Fresh Applicants” Signup Link
- Select Mode of Entry e.g UTME, DE or Transfer
- Select Choice
- Enter UTME/DE REG Number in the box provided
- Applicants are strongly advised to ensure that their UTME subject combination qualifies them for their chosen programme in the University.
- Candidates who did not select Kings University while registering for the 2023 JAMB UTME, but wishes to be admitted into Kings University are advised to change their First choice Institution to Kings University at any JAMB Office or any JAMB certified Cyber Café, then follow the instructions above.
- In addition to the above, the University conducts a Virtual Post UTME Screening Exercise for all candidates seeking admission into the University. Applicants may however, not be admitted without fulfilling the demands of the screening exercise.