Kaduna State University wishes to invite candidates who applied for admission into the University through UTME and DE to register for an online screening exercise through the University PUTME Screening Portal for the following programmes. Registration for the Post-UTME Screening will commence on Tuesday, 1st November 2022 and end on Wednesday 30th November,2022
Prospective candidates must have a minimum of Five (5) relevant passes at credit level in the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination(SSCE) conducted by a recognized examination bodies in not more than two (2) sittings, including a pass at credit level in English language and Mathematics also prospective candidates must have sat for the UTME Examinations, chose KASU as the first choice, and must have scored an aggregate of 160 or higher in the relevant subjects.
Cut-Off Marks For Respective Faculties
- Arts – 160
- Agriculture – 160
- Education – 160
- Environmental Sciences – 160
- Management -160
- Sciences – 160 excluding Biochemistry, Computer Science and Micro-biology
- Social Science – 160 excluding Mass communication
Eligible candidates MUST upload their O’ Level Results on JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) at an approved JAMB CBT Centre before consideration for admission.
Eligible candidates are to pay the sum of N2, 000.00 (all charges inclusive) for the screening and aptitude test through the payment options provided on the University’s website.
1. Visit https://forms.kasu.edu.ng from your computer OR any Mobile Device OR simply use KASU Android Application (available on Google Play store).
2. Click on”Post-UTME” and login.
i. Username is your JAMB Number (For Example 12345678BG).
ii. Password is your JAMB Number excluding the First and Last Character (For Example 2345678B).
3. Click on the link “Proceed with Payment” to generate your payment details.
i. Click “Pay via Interswitch” i.e. green at the top of the page.
ii. Proceed with payment.
4. After successful payment, Logout of your account & wait for 10 minutes, then log in and continue your registration.
For any enquiry or complain, please send a mail to: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org