In view of the forth coming Matriculation Ceremony for the Fresh students scheduled to hold on Friday, 31st March, 2023, 1 write to inform all Matriculants that the University Portal will be closed on Tuesday, 28th March, 2023. Therefore, all UTME and Direct Entry students are to complete their registration formalities on or before 11.59P.M. of Tuesday, 28th March, 2023.
2. Matriculation numbers for all UTME and Direct entry candidates who have completed their registration for 2022/2023 admission formalities will be available on the candidates’ dash board in the University Portal from Wednesday, 29th March, 2023.
3. Faculty Officers are to collect their 2022/2023 Admission Statistics from Information and Communication Technology Centre (ICTC) on Wednesday, 29th March, 2023 which will guide them to issue matriculation gowns to the Matriculants.
4. All candidates who have been cleared for 2022/2023 admission requirements are to proceed to their various Faculties on Thursday, 30th March, 2023 to collect their matriculation gowns with their N6,000.00 payment receipt. This is compulsory for all matriculating students.
5. All matriculating students must return their gowns to the Faculty Officer not later Monday, April 2, 2023. Late submission attracts a fine of N500.00
6. On behalf of the Acting Vice Chancellor, I wish to congratulate you an also welcome you to Ignatius Ajuru University of Education, wher Excellent, Integrity and Service unite.