Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into Ignatius Ajuru University of Education for the 2023/2024 Academic intp the regular/weekend part-time programmes and the HND conversion Programmes
- Regular Part-time/Weekend Programme
- HND Conversion to Degree Programmes
FIELDS OF STUDY
FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE
- B.Sc. Crop and Soil Science
- B.Sc. Animal Science/Fisheries Option
- B.Sc Agricultural Economics/Extension Option
FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Finance
- B.Sc. Management
- B.Sc. MarketingB.Sc. Office and Information Management
- B.Sc. Entrepreneurial Studies
- B.Sc. Employment Relations and HRM.
FACULTY OF EDUCATION
- B.Ed. Educational Management
- B.Ed. Educational Psychology, Guidance and Counselling
- B.Ed. Adult Education and Community Development
- B.Ed. Early Childhood and Primary Education
- B.Ed. Business Education
- B.LS. Library and Information Science
FACULTY OF HUMANITIES
- B.A. English and Communication Arts
- B.A. Religious and Cultural Studies
- B.A. Music
- B.A. History and Diplomatic Studies
- B.A. French and International Studies
FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.Sc. Geography/Environmental Studies
- B.Sc. Political Science
- B.Sc. Sociology
- B.Sc. Social Work
FACULTY OF NATURAL AND APPLIED SCIENCES
- B.Sc. B.Sc.(Ed.) Computer Science
- B.Sc. Biology
- B.Sc. Chemistry
- B.Sc. Mathematics and Statistics
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Human Kinetics, Health & Safety Education
- B.Sc. Physics
- B.Sc. Integrated Science
FACULTY OF VOCATIONAL AND TECHNICAL EDUCATION
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Building Technology
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Mechanical Technology
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Electrical/Electronics Technology
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Home Economics
FEATURES OF THE PART-TIME REGULAR PROGRAMME:
- Attend classes and take courses together with their regular counterparts
- Write Examination alongside their regular counterparts
- Obtain first degree in 4years as their regular counterparts
- Have benefits of regular Academic environment
- Can apply for hostel accommodation
- Participate and go for NYSC upon graduation.
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS FOR PART-TIME REGULAR AND WEEKEND PART-TIME
Five (5) Credit passes in SSCE, NECO and NABTEB obtained in not more than two (2) sittings including English Language and Mathematics, three of which should be relevant to the course the candidate wishes to offer. The candidate must be 26 years and above.
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS FOR HND CONVERSION TO DEGREE PROGRAMMES
One Academic Year (Two Semesters) Post HND B.Sc., B.A, B.Tech Degrees in Any of the above related courses (1-5).
- Candidate must possess a HND Certificate from a recognized Polytechnic or Institution or Recognized Professional Accounting Bodies, e.g Fellow of ICAN, ANAN, ACCA or any other recognized professional accounting qualification. (This applies to accounting candidates only).
- Completion or exemption and/or exclusion from NYSC where applicable.
- Candidates must possess credits in English Language and athematics at O’ level.
- Transcript for ND and HND
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Applicants should contact the centre for Continuing Education, StJohn’s Campus Aba Road Port Harcourt
Note: All part time students and applicants are to register online with JAMB as soon as the PORTAL is ready.
- Visit our website at www.iaue.edu.ng and fill the admission form online
- Completed application form should be returned to the Director,Centre for Continuing Education at St. John’s (Diobu) Campus,Ignatius Ajuru University of Education not later than 30th September, 2023 with copies of relevant credentials.
For more Details: The Director, Centre for Continuing Education Tel:08037236862, 08038700797, 08056582284, 08039509869, 08056233689, 09067867303
Mr. DONALD OKOGBAA
Registrar, Ignatius Ajuru University of Education