Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into: Interim Joint Matriculation Board Examination (IJMB), Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Council (JUPEB), Basic Programmes, Certificate/Diploma, Special Education and Comprehensive Remedial Programmes
The Programme leads to the Award of JUBEP and IJMB ‘A’ Level Certificate which enables candidates gain Direct Entry into 200 Level in the Federal, State and Private Universities in Nigeria. Furthermore, Remedial Programmes enables Candidates to gain Direct Entry into 100 Level in the University. Special Education Programme Guarantees Entry into Level 200 in the University.
1. JOINT UNIVERSITIES PRELIMINARY EXAMINATIONS BOARD (JUPEB)
- Medicine, Law, Vocational Courses, Humanities, Education, Engineering, Management Sciences, Natural and Applied Sciences & Social Sciences.
AVAILABLE JUPEB EXAMINATION SUJECTS ARE LISTED BELOW:
- Christian Religious Studies, French, History, Igbo, Music, Islamic Religious Studies,
- Literature-In-English, Visual Arts, Yoruba, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Accounting,
- Business Studies, Economics, Geography, Government, Agricultural Science,
- Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics and Physics
2. INTERIM JOINT MATRICULATION BOARD EXAMINATIONS(IJMB)
- Medicine, Law, Vocational Courses, Humanities, Education Engineering, Management Sciences, Natural and Applied Sciences & Social Sciences.
- Accounting, Arabic, Biology, Business Management, Christian Religious Studies, Economics, Geography, Geology, Government, Hausa, History, Islamic Studies, Literature-In-English, Physics, Sociology, Advanced Level, Ordinary Level English Language, Ordinary Level Mathematics.
NB: CANDIDATE ARE OFFER ONLY THREE SUBJECTS RELATED TO THEIR COURSES OF CHOICE.
3. REMEDIAL PROGRAMMES
The Programme Enables Candidates to Gain Direct Entry to the 100 Level of the University
The Subject to Be Offered Includes:
Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Integrated Science, Geography, Computer Sciences, Political Science, Business Studies, Accounting, Secretarial Studies, Social Studies, Economics, Fine Art, Agricultural Science, and Industrial Technology.
4. SPECIAL EDUCATION PROGRAMMES
Education Management & Planning Educational Foundations, Curriculum Studies And Educational Technology, Educational Psychology, Guidance And Counseling, Human Kinetics, Health And Safety Education, Primary Education, Home Economics, Library Information Science.
Five (5) Credits Passes in SSCE, NECO and NABTEB obtained in not more than Two Sittings Including English and Mathematics
Method of Application:
Application Forms are obtained as follows:
- Visit the University website www.iaue.edu.ng or visit the School of Basics Studies Unit St. John’s Campus Of Ignatius Ajuru University Of Education on the presentation of Teller/Receipt for the payment of Twenty Five thousand naira (25,000.00)
- Bank: Zenith Bank
- Account name: Ignatius Ajuru University of Education
- Account number: 1010936046
- All Completed Forms Should be Returned to the Director, School of Basic Studies At St. John’s Campus of Ignatius Ajuru University of Education, Diobu Port Harcourt.