Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the available programmes in Foundation Polytechnic, Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom State for 2022/2023 Academic Session.
Faculty of Management Technology
- Business Administration & Management
- Public Administration
Faculty of Engineering Technology
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Computer Engineering
Faculty of Science and Technology
- Computer Science
- Science Laboratory Technology
General Admission Requirements Into National Diploma (ND) Programmes
The Prospective candidates should:
1. Possess a minimum of five O’level credits including English Language, Mathematics, and any other three relevant subjects. The acceptable O’level examinations are WAEC, NECO, and NABTEB
2. Have scored a minimum of 120 marks in UTME JAMB irrespective of institutions they chose during registration of JAMB.
3. Not be less than sixteen years of age by 1st October of the Year of Admission.
All admitted students will be required to own a laptop for effective learning
If you meet the Admission Requirements, click here to apply.
General Admission Requirements Into Certificate Programmes
The Prospective candidates should possess any of the following result: O’level (that is WAEC, NECO or NABTEB), ND, NID, HND, B.Sc.
Steps for Filling Admission Form:
Eligible candidates should follow the steps below:
- Log on to https://foundationpoly.edu.ng and click on ADMISSION.
- Select Admission Form Link, enter your email address and phone number, and make payment of two thousand naira (N2,000) excluding bank charges using ATM card that has been activated for online payment.
- After payment, App ID, PIN and Serial Number will be displayed on the webpage. Use the App ID and complete the Online Admission Form. When you receive your AppID already, click here to apply. Print out the Completed Form.
- Return to the webpage after 24 hours and print Admission Letter by clicking ‘Print Admission Letter’ link if your admission has been approved.
If admitted, do the following:
- Visit the School Portal and click on ADMISSION then Print Admission Letter.
- Enter your Serial Number and PIN (the same you received by text message during application).
- Print your Admission Letter.
- After printing, you must take the Admission Letter to the School Administrative Department for the Registrar’s Stamp. Until stamped, the letter remains invalid.
- Click on Pay Acceptance Fee.
- Follow all instructions to complete your payment on Paystack Platform. On successful payment, you will receive a text/email message containing your Student Portal PIN.
- Access the Student Portal section on the School Portal and print your acceptance form.
For assistance, kindly call the ICT Team on 08027424802.
READ ALSO: List of Institutions That Have Released Post-UTME Form