The Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Boards(JUPEB), Federal University Oye-Ekiti Study Centre invites application from qualified candidates for admission into the Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) Programme for 2023/2024 Academic year.
Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) is a National Examination Board approved by the Federal Government to conduct a Standard Advanced Level (A- LEVEL) examination for eligible candidates and award JUPEB Advanced Level Certificate for Direct Entry admission into 200 Level in Nigeria Universities. Candidates would be admitted into 200 Level in the Federal University Oye-Ekiti (FUOYE) or any other university after fulfilling the condition for admission as required by FUOYE or any other university of their choice.
Application are invited from qualified candidates for admission into FUOYE JUPEB programme for 2023/2024 academic session. Please visit: www.Jupeb.fuoye.edu.ng for further information
DURATION OF THE PROGRAMME
- The Programme shall run for one academic session of two semesters.
- During this period, students would be exposed to a broader base intensive training which prepares them for the JUPEB examination.
ADMISSION REQUIREMENT INTO THE JUPEB PROGRAMME
Candidates must possess a minimum of 5 ‘O’ level credits (SSCE/WASC/NECO/GCE/NABTEB), including English Language and Mathematics obtained at not more than two sittings in the subjects relevant to their proposed courses at FUOYE or any other university.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Visit the website jupeb.fuoye.edu.ng
- Click on “Click here to apply”, you will be redirected to another page.
- Click on “Get Started” to fill your Name, Email Address and phone number in order to generate Remita Reference Number (RRR) and make payment for application form.
- After successful payment, you will be redirected to fill your application form.
- If you are not redirected, click on check payment to validate your payment .
- If previous step is successful and payment is verified, click Apply Online and supply either your RRR number or email address and click Continue. If successful, the application form should be available for fillng.
- Candidates are required to submit valid email address and cell phone number during the registration.
- Complete the O’ level section with the required 5 O’ level credits for the course of choice in one or two sittings.
- Screening dates to be communicated through email and cell phone number provided.
- All candidates would be required to register for JAMB (*Regular or Direct Entry).
- Regular JAMB form is advised since it could be upgraded and used for admission into 200 level thereby giving the candidate double opportunity for admission into University.
- Candidates who voluntarily withdraw from the programme will not be refunded.
- Students who failed the final JUPEB Examination may have the opportunity to reapply and repeat the programme. Such student may also be considered for preferential admission into 100level subject to availability of space in the department they applied to.
- Applicants should check FUOYE website: http:/jupeb.fuoye.edu.ng regularly for any information.