The Federal University Otuoke invites applications from JAMB UTME candidates for Post-UTME Screening Exercise into the University for the 2023/2024 Academic Session. Interested candidates are to be guided by the following:
ELIGIBILITY FOR APPLICATION
The following categories of JAMB UTME candidates are eligible to apply:
A. Candidates who took the Federal University Otuoke as their first choice and scored minimum cut off Mark in the JAMB UTME and chose any of the under-listed programmes.
1. FACULTY OF EDUCATION
- B.Ed. Business Education
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Education/Chemistry
- B.A. (Ed.) Education/History
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Education/Mathematics
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Education/Physics
2. FACULTY OF ENGINEERING
- B.Eng. Chemical Engineering
- B.Eng. Civil Engineering
- B.Eng. Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- B.Eng. Mechatronic Engineering
- B.Eng. Mechanical Engineering
- B.Eng. Petroleum and Gas Engineering
3. FACULTY OF HUMANITIES AND SOCIAL SCIENCES
- B.Sc. Economics and Development Studies
- B.A. English and Communication Studies
- B.A. History and International Studies
- B.Sc. Sociology and Anthropology
- B.Sc. Political Science
4. FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCE
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Banking and Finance
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Entrepreneurship
- B.Sc. Marketing
5. FACULTY OF SCIENCE
- B.Sc. Biochemistry
- B.Sc. Biology
- B.Sc. Chemistry
- B.Sc. Computer Science and Informatics
- B.Sc. Mathematics
- B.Sc. Microbiology
- B.Sc. Physics
- B.Sc. Statistics
B. Interested candidates who did not choose Federal University Otuoke as their first choice but wish to study in the university and scored minimum cut off mark in the JAMB UTME.
C. Candidates in this category must do a change of institution to Federal University Otuoke via JAMB website (www.jamb.org.ng) and chose any of the programmes listed above.
II. METHOD OF APPLICATION
CandIdates are to make a Non-refundable payment of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only by using an Interswitch Verve or Master card for the application form. Candidates are to visit www.fuotuoke.edu.ng or http://ecampus.fuotuoke.edu.ng for detailed instructions for the online application.
III. DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR THE ONLINE APPLICATION
Candidates are required to upload the following documents:
- Digital Passport-size photograph
- Copy of 2023 JAMB UTME original result printout
- Copy of WAEC/NECO/NABTEB O’ level result
- Copy of LGA identification letter
- Copy of Birth Certificate or Age Declaration
- Valid WAEC/NECO/NABTEB O-level result checking Scratch Card details
IV. SPECIAL INSTRUCTION
- Use of digital passport photograph
- Use the same name as in your JAMB UTME and in the same order
- Submit a valid email address and personal phone number in your online application
- Upload your O’ level result checking scratch card. For candidates combining two O’ level results, both scratch cards should be uploaded accordingly
Note: Federal University Otuoke will not be responsible for unsuccessful applications as a result of invalid email address(es) and telephone number(s).
V. COMMENCEMENT OF ONLINE APPLICATION
VI. DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION
Online application portal closes on August 25th, 2023.
VII. DATE OF POST-UTME EXERCISE
The date for the Post-UTME Screening Exercise would be made known upon completion of the application Via this platform: http://ecampus.fuotuoke.edu.ng.
VIII. ITEMS FOR SCREENING TEST
a. Candidates are to bring the following for the screening test:
- Acknowledgement letter
- UTME Result Slip
b. DO NOT bring the following items into the screening test hall:
- Mathematical tables
- GSM phones
- Bags of any kind
All the items VIII(b) above will be confiscated, if brought into the screening hall. Federal University Otuoke will not be held liable for loss of GSM phones seized from candidates.
CANDIDATES WHO MAKE FALSE DECLARATION OF UTME SCORES, ORDINARY LEVEL RESULT GRADES (WAEC, NECO OR NABTEB) AS WELL AS STATE OF ORIGIN SHALL NOT BE CONSIDERED FOR ADMISSION.
Successful candidates will be issued letter of invitation to report at the university campus for further screening/verification.