This is to inform interested candidates who must have participated in the 2022/2023 FUTO Post-UTME exercise that vacancies for supplementary Admissions still exists in the under listed programmes of the University:
- Candidates who registered for the FUTO supplementary admissions Exercise but are yet to be offered admission can reapply for any of the advertised courses at NO COST.
- Those who did not choose FUTO as First Choice University but scored a minimum of 160 can also apply on the condition that they visit the JAMB website for a change of Institution to FUTO as First Choice University.
- Candidates who did not initially register for FUTO PUTME and supplementary admissions can also apply on the condition that they pay the sum of Thirteen thousand naira (N13,000.00) only for the PUTME and supplementary Admission.
- You must upload your O’Level results on JAMB PORTAL to be used for the PUTME screening Exercise.
- Candidates should be properly guided by the provisions in the JAMB brochure with particular reference to the UTME combinations and SSCE requirements.
- Centre of Excellence in Sustainable Procurement, Environmental and Social Standard (CE-sPESS), FUTO is a part of the SPESSCE project sponsored by the World Bank in conjunction with the National University Commission.
- The three BSc programmes under it; (Procurement Management, Sustainable Environmental Studies and Sustainable Social Development) are all four (4) years courses.
- The maximum number of students in a class as approved by World Bank is thirty-five (35).
- For procurement Management, candidates should possess five credits in O’ Level subjects in English Language, Mathematics and any other three subjects from the following list: Economics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Agricultural Science, Data Processing, Computer Studies, and Geography at not more than two sittings.
- For Sustainable Environmental Studies, candidates should possess five credits in O’ Level subjects in English Language, Mathematics and any other three subjects from the following list: Biology/ Agricultural Science, Chemistry, Physics, Geography, Economics, Data Processing, Government and Computer Studies at not more than two sittings.
- For Sustainable Social Standards, candidates should possess five credits in O’ Level subjects in English Language and Mathematics and any other three subjects from the following list: Economics, Government/Civic Education/History, Literature in English, Commerce, Christian Religious Knowledge /Islamic Studies, Data Processing, Computer Studies and Agric Science/Biology.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Registration commences on Monday, June 12 and closes on Monday, June 26, 2023.
Mode of Registration
- Visit the University official website “www.futo.edu.ng”
- Click on “Prospective Students”
- Click on “Undergraduate”
- Click on 2022/2023 Supplementary Application.
- Click on “Apply Here”
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number.
- For old applicants: Proceed to Step (9)
- For new applicants: Print your invoice and proceed to any bank to pay a non- refundable fee of N11, 000.00 using your Remittal Retrieval Reference (RRR) code on the invoice.
- Alternatively, you can make payment using your ATM card.
- After successful payment in the bank, return to the portal.
- Repeat Steps (1) – (4)
- Complete and submit online Supplementary Application Form.
- Print out your “”Acknowledgement Slip“
Available Courses For The Supplementary Admission Are Contained In The pdf below:
For support, contact: