Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the One-year Preliminary Degree programme (both Minna and Suleja Centres) and IJMB Minna Centre of the Federal University of Technology, Minna for the 2023/2024 academic session.
The University runs various Science and Technology based degree programmes in the following Schools:
- Agriculture and Agricultural Technology
- Electrical Engineering and Technology
- Environmental Technology
- Information and Communication Technology
- Infrastructure, Process Engineering and Technology
- Life Sciences
- Physical Sciences
- Science and Technology Education.
The Pre-Degree Programme is designed to prepare candidates for admission into 100 Level degree programmes of the University. While the IJMB is one year programme for Advanced Level (A/L) subjects to prepare candidates for admission into Nigerian and foreign universities at 200 Level
Entry Requirements into FUTMINNA Pre-Degree/IJMB Programmes
- To qualify for admission, a candidate MUST have at least five (5) credits including English Language, Mathematics and in any three of the following subjects: Physics, Chemistry, Economics, Biology/Agricultural Science/Health Science/ Technical Drawing and Geography at SSCE, GCE O’ Level, NECO and NABTEB.
- The results obtained should not be at more than two sittings. For the IJMB programme, Agricultural Science and Health Science are not acceptable.
How to Apply for FUTMINNA Pre-Degree/IJMB Form
Candidates are to log on to https://eportal.futminna.edu.ng/FUTApp/ to obtain instructions for the purchase of application forms.
Application form cost Five Thousand Naira (N5,000.00) only.
Admission requirement includes scan copies of your credentials:
- O’level Results
- Primary Certificate
- Indigene or Birth Certificate.
Please note that the Centre is not liable to give reasons for rejecting any application, nor will it enter into correspondence on the subject matter with any applicant.