This is to inform interested candidates who must have participated in the 2022/2023 FUTO Post-UTME exercise that vacancies for supplementary Admissions still exists in the under listed programmes of the University:
- Candidates who registered for the 2ND FUTO supplementary admissions Exercise but are yet to be offered admission can reapply for any of the advertised courses at NO COST.
- Those who did not choose FUTO as First Choice University but scored a minimum of 160 can also apply on the condition that they visit the JAMB website for a change of Institution to FUTO as First Choice University.
- Candidates who did not initially register for FUTO PUTME and supplementary admissions can also apply on the condition that they pay the sum of Thirteen thousand naira (N13,000.00) only for the PUTME and supplementary Admission.
- You must upload your O’Level results on JAMB PORTAL to be used for the PUTME screening Exercise.
- Candidates should be properly guided by the provisions in the JAMB brochure with particular reference to the UTME combinations and SSCE requirements.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Registration commences on Tuesday, August 01 and closes on Tuesday, August 08, 2023.
Mode of Registration
- iVisit the University official website http://FUTO.edu.ng
- Click on “Prospective Students”
- Click on “Undergraduate”
- Click on 2022/2023 Supplementary Application.
- Click on “Apply Here”
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number.
- For old applicants: Proceed to step (9). For new applicants: Print your invoice and proceed to any bank to pay a non- refundable fee of N11,000.00 using your Remittal Retrieval Reference (RRR) code on the invoice.
- Alternatively, you can make payment using your ATM card.
- After successful payment in the bank, return to the portal.
- Repeat Steps (1) — (4)
- Complete and submit online Supplementary Application Form.
- Print out your “Acknowledgement Slip
For support, contact:
SEE AVAILABLE COURSES AND CUT-OFF POINTS BELOW: