This is to inform all Candidates who have applied for Admission into the Federal University of Health Sciences, Otukpo, for the 2022/2023 Academic Session that the Supplementary Post-UTME Screening has been scheduled as follows:
Date: Wednesday, 18th January, 2023
Venue: FUHSO Take-Off Campus, Otada, Otukpo
Time: 9.00 am.
Only candidates who applied through JAMB for the 2022/2023 UTME or Direct Entry Admission and chose the Federal University of Health Sciences, Otukpo as First Choice.
The UTME candidates must have scored a minimum of 200 and passed O’Level at credit level in at least five (5) relevant subject at not more than two sittings.
For the Direct Entry (DE) Candidates, the University accepts a minimum of Second Class lower or Upper Credit in relevant Science Courses or A Levels/IJMB with a minimum of 10 points (Minimum of pass in each of Biology, Chemistry and Physics).
Candidates are required to come with the following:
1. Print Out of JAMB Application Slip.
2. Two passports photograph.
3. Print out of UTME result from JAMB CAPS.
4. Original and Copies of GCE O’ Level/NECO result.
5. Certificate of State of Origin.
6. Evidence (REMITA) of payment of non-refundable fee of Two Thousand
Naira (N2,000.00) only for screening in favour of FUHSO.
7. Birth Certificate.
Mal. Aminu Abba, FIMC