The School of Preliminary and Remedial Studies, Federal University Lokoja invites applications from prospective candidates seeking admission into its Pre-degree programmes (Pre-degree I and Pre-degree II) as follows:
Pre-degree I: Candidates with deficiencies in their O’Level results
Pre-degree II: Those with minimum requirements for university admission but could not secure admission.
NOTE: Both programmes are available in Arts, Social Sciences and Science.
Note that Candidates MUST Register for 2023/2024 JAMB UTME with the relevant subject combinations as specified in the University’s website to secure admissions into 100 level. These programmes run in one academic session. INTERESTED CANDIDATES ARE ADVISED TO APPLY FOR THE 2023/2024 ACADEMIC SESSION!
QUALIFICATION FOR PRE-DEGREE II:
The minimum academic qualification is five (5) O’Level credits which include English and Mathematics and any other three (3) relevant subjects in not more than two sittings.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
Sales of forms end on Thursday, September 7, 2023 on payment of a non-refundable application fee of N10,000.00 only. Candidates are to follow the guidelines below for the purchase of the application form:
- Visit the University website at www.fulokoja.edu.ng
- Click on Predegree Portal and create an Account
- Generate RRR and process payment through online or bank payment
- Return to the Predegree Portal and complete the application form
- Make a printout of your completed application form, and submit a copy at the School of Preliminary and Remedial Studies for documentation in Adankolo Campus.
These programmes are run at the Adankolo Campus of the Federal University Lokoja.
THE DATE OF RESUMPTION FOR ADMITTED STUDENTS IS WEDNESDAY 1ST NOVEMBER, 2023.
Dr. Rebecca A Okojie (Mrs.)