This is to inform all candidates who applied for admission into degree programmes of the Federal University, Gashua for the 2022/2023 Academic Session that the online screening will commence from Tuesday 1st November, 2022 to Saturday 1st December, 2022
ELIGIBILITY FOR SCREENING:
UTME candidates who have scored 140 and above; and
Direct Entry candidates who have chosen Federal University Gashua as First Choice with Distinction, Credit or merit in NCE, IJMB (6 points & above), Upper Credit in National Diploma (ND), HND lower credit and above are eligible for the online screening.
Candidates should visit the Federal University, Gashua website: https://fugashua.edu.ng (portal link) and register for the online screening exercise. Candidates are to pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (2000) only for the registration. The portal will be opened on 1st November, 2022 and close on 1st December, 2022.
To register, Candidates must proceed as follows;
1. CLICK on register to create account.
2. Fill the opened form to create UTME/DE screening accounts.
a) JAMB number
b) First name
d) Choose entry mode (UTME/DE)
e) Email Address (Username)
f) Password must contain Upper case and numbers.
3. Click register account.
4. A confirmation link will be sent to your email, click on the confirm email button and you will be redirected to the payment page.
5. Payment options:
- Click Pay Icon
- Print invoice (RRR invoice) and make your payment
b) ATM Payment Option:
- Click Pay icon
- Select Card type (Master card, Verve card, etc.)
- Enter your phone number (that you receive alert with)
- Upon confirmation, Click Proceed.
- On unified payment- Enter card details and click OK.
- Authentication SMS will be sent to your phone.
- Enter the OTP number received and click submit.
6. After making the payment, go back and log to the site with your username (email address/ JAMB number) and password.
7. Continue with your registration.
8. First, you will be redirected to the course selection page where you will be required to provide the following:
a) UTME first choice
b) UTME second choice
c) UTME subject combination
d) UTME score.
9. Next you will be redirected to a bio data form. Ensure to fill all the required fields, upload a recent passport photograph, save and click next.
10. Here you will be required to provide Five (5) relevant O’ level credits including Mathematics and English at not more than two sittings. You can always go back to update your O’ level results, in case your result is being awaited.
11. On the next step you will be required to provide details of previous institutions attended with qualifications obtained. DE students should ensure to provide the grades obtained from any post-secondary school attended.
12. Next, you will be redirected to documents upload page where you are to upload scanned copies of your certificates and results.
13. Click submit and confirm submission.
14. Upon successful completion, the message “Application Submitted Successfully, It Cannot Be Altered. Thanks” will be displayed.
15. You will not be invited for physical screening or aptitude test, you will be notified once admitted through your CAPS.
Dr. Abubakar Mamuda