This is to inform all candidates (DE and UTME) who choose Federal University Dutsin-ma as their first choice institution for 2023/2024 session admission to register for the Post UTME Screening Exercise.
The UTME Candidates must have a minimum of 140 in the 2023 UTME except in the following Programmes whose minimum cut-off points are viz:
A. Minimum of 150
- Economics and Development Studies
- Political science
- Biochemistry and Molecular Biology Microbiology
- Library and Information Science
B. Minimum of 160
- All courses in the faculty of Health Sciences
- All courses in the faculty of Engineering
The Direct Entry (DE) candidates must have at least Lower Credit at National Diploma (ND), a minimum of nine (9) points at NCE, and a minimum of overall score of six (6) points (with at least one point in all the courses taken) at IJMB
The screening for Direct entry students will be held from Monday 28th August to Friday September 1st 2023.
PROCEDURE FOR PAYMENT AND ONLINE REGISTRATION FOR THE POST UTME SCREENING EXERCISE
- Visit https://portal.fudutsinma.edu.ng/admissions
- Read the instructions carefully
- Ensure filling the correct information about your personal and academic data in the column available
- Ensure putting a correct and active email in the column of your personal data
- Click on save for the submission of your data for further processing
- Go to the payment column for processing of the Payment of N2,000 for Post UTME Screening
- After payment, print the payment confirmation slip
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: The registration will commence from Friday 14th July 2023 and ends on Thursday 24th August 2023 by 12 noon midnight
Date and Time will for your screening will be indicated on the acknowledgement slip
The Post UTME CBT would be concluded after which successful candidates will proceed for Physical Screening.