All candidates who applied for admission into the Federal Polytechnic, Offa (OFFA POLY) National Diploma (ND) programme for the 2022/2023 academic session are hereby informed that the ND Full-Time second batch admission lists have been released.
The ND Full-Time list of candidates has been released and can be accessed online
How to check the admission list
- Visit https://portal.fpo.edu.ng/Default.aspx?tabid=258
- Provide your Application Number in the required column
- Click on “Continue” and proceed to check if you have been admitted
- All admitted candidates are advised to follow the following procedure for payment of acceptance fee:
- Note that the deadline for payment of the acceptance fee is 24th January, 2023
(i) Pay acceptance fee of the amount indicated above with the use of ATM card that is Inter switch compatible, print acceptance fee receipt online and change to official receipt in the Bursary.
(ii) Print the admission letter on-line and present to the admissions office at the Main campus for signing. (candidates are to come along with the original copies of their certificates/results).
Please note that this process must be completed by the date indicated above as “Acceptance End Date” stated above
Candidates who failed to complete the procedures by this date will forfeit the offers of admission.
Bar. A . Amosun
Deputy Registrar (Admissions)